Saturday, October 1, 2011

T Minus 12 Days!

First, I have to apologize for not blogging in so long. It has been a crazy time! So, we are flying out to YWAM Kona in twelve days. It's becoming real to me know. I just helped my parents move out of their rental house (where we were staying) and into their RV. Thankfully we did not have to move into their RV with them! A very amazing and generous family from our church offered to let us stay with them until we leave. So, that's where we are now...we have our own bathroom, living room, and two bedrooms! God has blessed us so greatly this week! Well, actually He is always blessing us!

We are still at 65% of our support goal....but that means we only need 35% more! :)
That's only 8 more peeps to partner with us at $25 a month!

My benefit concert is coming up at Creature's Cafe (in Asheville) this Friday (Oct. 7) and I have five very talented and incredible musicians lined up to play. Please please please come out if you are in the area....or just want to drive up and see us before we leave!

I am just about to go meet two of the coolest people in my YWAM DTS (that I did in Nashville). They are driving through Asheville, and we are meeting for coffee.....I'm so excited to see them!

Oh...and Ava is singing "Here we are to Worship" right now! :) I am so blessed!

I am getting super excited to leave, and also very sad....It is going to be hard to leave my family and the church I have been attending here in Asheville. They have blessed me so much!

So, here is the theme of this blog....WE ARE BLESSED! All the time...even when we don't feel like it....even when things are not going our way (believe me, everything is NOT going my way right now)...because our Papa God loves us, and loves to bless us! He wants to lavish you with His love....and I bet He has an unexpected surprise planned for you today. You just have to open your eyes and be on the look out for it!

I love you all so much. Please keep praying for us during the end of our time in NC and the beginning of our adventure in Kona.

No comments: