Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kona Day 1

Aloha!
Ava and I are sitting among many Plumeria trees at the playground in front of our new home. The same plumeria trees that my mom has and fights daily to keep alive in her home in NC, are growing everywhere here! We are so blessed to be here! There is worship going on right around the corner, and our room looks like a hotel room! It is so amazing here, and I can't wait to post my pics.
The trip over was very long and at times I didn't think I was going to make it....what with the abundance of luggage and a too tired four year old....but God was so faithful in encouraging me along the way.
I love you all, and will let you know how our first day goes.....it's only 930 in the morning here!
Love you!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Love you too and so very excited for you! :)