Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye America....Ola Brasil!

Tomorrow at 2 pm I will be flying out for Belo Horizonte, Brazil.  We will arrive there Friday morning at 11 am Brazil time (that is 8 am our time).  I am really excited, and nervous as well.  You know, the good nervous that you get right before something exciting happens.  I am also sad because I will be leaving Ava...but she is already having a blast in Black Mountain.  I talked to her on the phone today and she told me about the bunny rabbit she is playing with at her new babysitter's house.  She actually said that it tried to eat her doll! I know she is going to thrive there and have so much fun. 

This will be my last post for about a week...since I don't know what to excpect when I get down South!  I will miss you all, and hope to talk to you soon on my next blog from BRAZIL!

Love and blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe outreach! God will show up every time you step up with your faith! We will continue to pray for His guidance and direction for you and Ava.

From Kona,
Kris