Monday, December 12, 2011

Kenna


Kenna has such a passionate, and kind spirit. Her smile encourages me each morning. Her "Hang Ten" hand sign is indicative of the Hawaiian culture....just about everyone uses that sign here! She is a brave girl who is becoming more and more confident in who God has created her to be. Her mom is also a teacher here at the Learning Center...and her grandfather is the founder of YWAM. How amazing is it that I get to pour into the lives of the family that began this mission?!
Kenna, just like all the staff children in this mission, has a battle to fight in the Kingdom. As always, Satan is out to kill, steal, and destroy God's children. Please join me in prayer for Kenna, and all of my students, as I impart love and knowledge to them.
Kenna definitely has my heart, as she is such a girl's girl....but also has a fiery passion!

No comments: