Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kona Day 49


Well, I have been so busy gallivanting around the Island with my sister, that I have barely had time to update you all! I has been such a wonderful month, being able to spend time with her. She took us camping at the volcano, drove us around the entire island, gave us an early Christmas present of a snorkeling cruise on a catamaran, took us on an art gallery walk, saw the Kona Coffee Festival parade, saw the new Twilight movie!....and so much more! It has been such an eventful month! The best though was being able to hang out with her. I sure miss her already!

Even though we love it here so much, and the school I teach at is incredible, and Ava's preschool is better than any I could have prayed for, and the weather is beautiful, we are still missing our North Carolina Fall and Winter! I have always loved cozy fireplaces (well I am the fire-master), hot coffee (in cold weather), and freezing sleet...(well maybe not). The Christmas lights Ava and I decorated with tonight and the Sufjan Stevens Christmas album is helping some....but be sure to enjoy the season for us!

My parents are actually coming to visit in three weeks! I am very excited, and can't wait to show them around. Which is now possible, thanks to my sister!
As the students in my school sing in the Christmas show they are practicing...."Christmas is gonna be different this year! Very very different!"

I love you all so much, and am so thankful for your continued prayers and support. We are still in need of monthly partners. We need about 200 more dollars in support a month. Please be praying that we will have the faith to trust God for the finances we need, and also I want to ask you all to prayerfully consider partnering with us financially. I know firsthand that God blesses us when we step out in faith and do something that we don't think we can do.
You are all such a blessing to us!

Well, on the first of December, here I am saying Merry Early Christmas!

Love & Blessings

No comments: