Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dessert Party in Wilmington!

Hi friends! Well, Ava and I are in Wilmington. We are hoping to get to see as many of our Wilmy friends as possible. I am having a dessert party this upcoming Friday night...and if you are in Wilmington, you are invited! Let me know if you want to come. If you can't come, please be praying that the right people can attend, and that God will bless our time together.

I am currently at 22 percent of my support goal! I only need 13 more monthly partners at 20 dollars a month and 15 at 50 dollars a month! This is such a wonderful time for me of trusting my Papa to provide....but I know He will... He always does. I am praying right now that God will show up in your life in a huge, exciting way today. I love you all!

I will write soon...We are currently without internet, as we are staying in my parents' RV at the beach! This past weekend we traveled to VA to Bush Gardens, and then came straight down here. We had a blast...of course, how could we not with Ava jumping up and down all the time screaming happiness all over the place!

I hope you are all having a wonderful blessed summer too!

No comments: