Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 24

Ciao!
Today was a beautiful Fall day, with red golden leaves blanketing the hills in front of the "Big House".  The maintenance crew trying desperately to rake them up....only scattering them in the wind.  Ava plays with her friend Luke everyday, who is the same age as her.  She is having so much fun, and learning just as much about love as I am.  I can actually hear God whispering to me His thoughts about me!  He is romancing me, becoming my father, and the director of my life, all at the same time.  I am dropping the suitcases of my plans, and boulders of my burdens left and right just to be in Christ's presence.  I just can't seem to find anything in life as important and phenominal, luxorious, and magnetic as His love.  I am only just beginning my journey in this incredible thing called life.  I have realized within the past few short weeks that my future has open ended possibilities with Jesus.  Now that I have finally stopped planning my life out the way I think should play out...God is free to orchestrate and compose a heartstopping melody of my life.  I am more than overwhelmed and excited about what mine and Ava's future holds!
I love you all!
But especially I love...Patrick, Caroline, Tiffany, Alexis, and Elissa tonight! :)

No comments: