Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 16

Hey friends!
So this week we are staying in a church auditorium in Nashville....I feel like I am at a youth group lock in!  It is bringing back great memories!  :) We are also hearing Andrew Reese speak about Identity in Christ.  It is some amazingly deep thoughts.  (I will add some bullet points of what we are learning about in the near future).  The best part is that we are prophesying over and edifying each other as well.  It has been a time of learning and healing...and crying! 
In the past I felt so distant from God, but these past weeks I am feeling Him so much nearer to me!  It is so amazing how well I can hear His voice...and I am baffled as to why haven't heard Him like this before! 
I was reading over my journal from this summer, and can see the progression of God's presence in my life.  I really can't even put how amazing I am feeling into words.
I hope that you all are well, and I will pray that God speaks to you this week in an undeniable loving way.
Please continue to pray for Ava and I for strrength, and good health.

No comments: