Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two and a half weeks left!

I hope you all had such a great Labor Day weekend.  We spent it in the Mountains of NC, where we are currently still enjoying the view of God's breath-taking creation.  There is nothing so spectacular, that flaunt His beauty as much as the mountains.  Every time I see the tall peaks, covered in evergreen trees, I melt at God's love for me! That he would create that view just for me!  And so I cannot do anything but trust that He will provide for Ava and I these last weeks before we leave for YWAM.  We are still in need of financial support, but I KNOW that God will provide.  Thank you to all of you that have offered us your help so far!  We love you all so much!
In just two and a half weeks we will be headed up to Nashville...and then hopefully our blog will be much more interesting...and funny! ;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The mountains tell such a deep story straight to my heart too. They remind me that Our Heavenly Father speaks of redemption and power by pictures ratherthan words. It's our hope that He will use the pictures of our films to tell that story with or without words.

I am enjoying following your adventure. It is delightful to pray for you and to anticipate what stories God is writing through your life and Ava's.

Elizabeth