Thursday, September 23, 2010

From Summer to Autumn.....From Greensboro to Black Mountain

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, with thanksgiving and prayer, let your requests be made known to God." Phil 4:6 

This is the verse I just read off of a newsletter from a girl who just finished her YWAM DTS in Chile.  I have been trying very hard not to focus on the money I need in a couple days, but to focus on hearing God's voice, and learning about Him, and loving Him. 

The moment was bittersweet as we left our house in Greensboro, but the day outside was gorgeous.  The first day of Fall.  Fall is my favorite season.  The weather is perfect, as are the perfectly colored trees. 
It is so fitting that this transition of seasons also falls on our transition to another era in life. 

So, we made it to my parents' house, and will spend a couple days with them before we move on.  It is also a bittersweet time here as I say good bye for a while to my loving and supportive parents. 

Two days before the big move in!  I can't wait!  Love you all!

2 comments:

Emily said...

He will provide.
Enjoy the changes! and read verse 7! :)
Emily

Doe said...

Praying for you! I can't wait to hear how your DTS is! Your posts have gotten me so excited about mine! :)