Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Two and Three

Hi friends!
Well, I missed last nights post...so I am just going to combine the days.  And what amazing days they have been!  We had a very first speaker come yesterday.  His name is Art Collins.  He is one of the funniest people I have every met!  And we all know how much I love funny people.  He is teaching us about studying the Bible...which is one of my main goals I have while I am here...to form a habit of hungering for the word.  As he was going through the SYLLABUS, I was tearing up!  He is an amazing person, and I am so blessed to be under his tutelage.

I have also made friends with some of the girls in my DTS class, shared my story with Annie and Mike (Ava's sitter), received guidance from Allen (my school director), and am feeling like I am really making strong relationships that will be impossible to withdraw from.

Thank you for all of your prayers, for as God stretches me, and challenges me, I will need your support more than ever.  I love you all!

No comments: