Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hope!

Hi friends!
I just received another monthly partner yesterday! They will be supporting us $25 a month. I am soooooo happy! I also have come up with a monthly partner campaign which I am calling "15&15". You will be receiving the postcards in the mail soon. I have broken everything down into exactly how many monthly partners I need, and I also included our detailed budget. Ava and I only need 15 more monthly partners at supporting us at $50 a month, and 15 partners supporting us at $20 a month. If you don't receive the postcard in the next few weeks, please email me so I can get one out to you. My hope is strengthened today! Even so, Papa help me to be strengthened by you alone.
I also have my Chick Fil A fundraiser coming up on Tuesday.
Thank you so much for all your prayers today. I love you all so much!

Yesterday we went up to Waynesville to eat lunch with one of my friends from

Meredith College. My very first roommates and suite mates TRY to keep in touch...but it is so hard because we all have different lives. I have made it my goal to see all of them at least once more before I leave. They are such special girls to me! It was such a nice lunch, and I got to meet her 19 month old son for the first time! I love reconnecting with old friends...even if it is only through Facebook sometimes. Encourage one another! Oh, and stay cool...like Ava has been doing in the fountains!
Love you!
Brooke

No comments: