Monday, May 2, 2011

New Paypal Button!

Thank you to Alan, my wonderful YWAM school leader, for helping me get this button on my blog!
Now it will be easy for my friends and family and YOU to partner with Ava and I in our journey to being on staff in Hawaii. Please be praying and asking God how you can help support us. As of right now we have two monthly supporters! Which we are so grately blessed by. I know God is preparing the hearts of the perfect people to partner with us.
I have been praying more and more about how this school in Hawaii will be able to help shape the future of education on a global scale. I can't tell you how excited I am about the possibilities! It would be so wonderful to have you on board with us so that I could continue to share my heart and vision with you. I love all of you who are reading this, and I am praying that God continues to bless you and to show you how much He loves you!

No comments: