Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi friends! I have been so encouraged by so many people these past few weeks.  I only have 3 more days here in Greensboro, and then I will be heading up to the mountains before I go to Adams, TN.  That is where the actual YWAM school is.  It is about 45 minutes from Nashville.  We will be moving in on Saturday! I am so excited, but also sad to leave such amazing people here in the Boro.  I have actually been pleasantly surprised at how genuinly happy people have been for me and Ava.  I am so encouraged my every word my friends have spoken to me about how God is getting ready to bless us, and change us, and use us for His glory.  Transitions in life are such bittersweet times.  I know that what is ahead will be peaceful and surprising, but what I am leaving is years full of sweet memories of people who have blessed me, and challenged me, and shown me the many personalities of Jesus.  But there are also so many more wonderful personalities of His to meet!  So look out YWAM...here we come!

No comments: